Outer Sailor Soldiers Paper Cottage Box - Free & Printable


Hi there :) Please enjoy a continuation of Paper Cottage Boxes with the "Sailor Moon" manga/anime characters :) This time I will share with you Outer Soldiers - Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto and Sailor Saturn. Each of them has their own cottage house ready to print, cut, fold and glue in a few places. Each of cottage houses has dedicated colours and symbols of a specific Sailor Soldier.

In Sailor Uranus (Haruka Tenoh) cottage box I used symbol of sword and crystal heart. Gold and navy blue colours are characteristic for Haruka. Also, I used petals of red roses in a few places. I am sure that fans of "Sailor Moon" series know why I did that :)

In Sailor Neptune (Michiru Kaioh) cottage box I used symbol of mirror and crystal heart s well. Turquoise colours of the sea are characteristic for Michiru. In this cottage box you can see that I also used roses petals :)


In Sailor Pluto (Setsuna Meioh) cottage box I used symbols of clock as Setsuna rules time :) Also I added there a head of Sailor Pluto key. Dark and burgundy colours fits here very well.


In Sailor Saturn (Hotaru Tomoe) cottage box I used symbol of black star and also I added there silence glaive as this is atribute of Sailor Saturn. I used violet and purple colours here.



I hope you like this series. It was really fun for me to create these cottage boxes. Have a nice evening :)

KJ

Komentarze