Easter Cards 2018

Hi Everyone!

Today I will present you eight of my latest Easter Cards. There will be lots of photos so I hope you will enjoy them :D

First on the list will be a vertical vintage card presented on the pictutres below.

 

I used romantic papers with pink & violet colors. The card has been decorated with white, paper roses and beautiful flower stamens. Also, I added here a gold ribbon, eco twine, gauze and some bright raffia. 


At the bottom of the card I added a purple butterfly with two white pearls. I think the final composition is chic and quite elegant. I used brown paper base so there is a nice contrast with accessories used. 


Next to be presented are cards in square shape:

A green one.



A yellow one.

A pink one.



A pink one #2.



A blue one #1.



A blue one #2.



A blue one #3.



And that is all for now.
Hope you liked it :)
Thanks!
K.

Komentarze