Creating Fairies Lanterns - Online Course

Hi All,

After several months of not adding new posts here it's time for special summer online course. Please enjoy  this course of the Fairies Lanterns creation. 



Let's start :)

You will need some dried moss. I have got a box of it from a floristic shop. 



I have coloured dried moss with green and yellow Textil Spray. I used hair dryer to expedite the process of dry after using Textil Spray.


I needed fairies silhouettes so I created them with silicone form and using black modeling clay. I used some kitchen oil to grease the silicone form - it makes easier to take out silhouettes from the form.




I have painted wings of all fairies silhouettes with decorative metallic paints - it has nice metallic gloss now :)

I used hot glue to add dried moss inside the jar/glass lantern.


I added acrylic multicoloured stones as well.


I added fairy silhouette inside the lantern. I used hot glue to stick it in the middle of the lantern. Also, I put a little flower inside.


I needed to add some lights in the lantern. I think the best option is to use strong led lights with various (changing) colours. I sticked small led light on the top of the lid of the jar - upside down.


The lid of the jar has been covered with olive-gold fabric. 


I added silver twine to tie a small metallic key to the lid of the jar.
Enjoy the magic of Fairies Lanterns :)
Thanks,
KEJ

Komentarze